Be an Education Voter!
Stand up for Children!
BATs needs your monthly donations today!
- Another midterm election is behind us and we need to make children and their education a big deal! Now that the midterm election is over we still need you to be an Education Voter. Whether you are a teacher or a parent or someone who just cares about public education, we need you to be an Education Voter! Education voters demand that those running for office make children and their education a central focus in their platform. And we do not accept empty promises! Once elected Education Voters work hard to insist those promises become a reality.
- After the midterms we have a lot of work to do to ensure children and their education are front in center during the 2020 election. Education Voters believe that children and their education should be a focus in all major elections. The problems our country faces cannot be solved without addressing children and their education. BATs is committed to spending the next two years identifying candidates and working with them to ensure that children and their education are fully integrated in political platforms.
- The voices of teachers, parents, and students must be heard by our politicians. Corporations, edu-entrepreneurs, hedge-fund managers, and lobbyists spend millions to influence public education. It is time that our elected officials hear the voices of teachers, parents, and students and make them the primary stakeholders when it comes to education policy. Support from Education Voters will allow BATs to conduct surveys and focus groups of parents, teachers, and students and share that information with elected officials and policy makers.
- Teachers are advocates for children and their families. Together we can make a difference. As educators we can be the number 1 advocate for children and their education. We know what works and what does not work. We know what schools needs and we know how to ensure children receive a high quality education. What we need is to demand the powers that be listen to us. What we need is the support of Education Voters to ensure that BATs can continue to be an advocate for children and their education.
- Be an Education Voter Today! Your monthly donation to BATs will go a long way in supporting our efforts to make children and their education a central focus for the 2020 election. From $10 a month to $100 a month, every donation helps
Simply click on the subscribe button under the monthly donation heading on the right side toolbar to become a monthly supporter.
Help us stand up for public education!
To get a better understanding of what we use your donations for, please visit our blog!